Check the Ministries page for a complete list of our Service times.
Thank you for visiting New Hope Assembly of God's website. We count it a privilege to serve you anyway we can!
Our greatest joy is to see people encounter God in a relevant way, and discover His plan and purposes for there lives.
So whether this is your first time to visit our website or you are returning, we hope that we can meet you personally at one of our weekly services. You can come however you are comfortable in public. We have some folks who dress up, others dress casual. Our services are pretty upbeat. Our music includes a full band (piano, guitar, drums) with singers. We don't sing out of hymnals, but we do sing both contemporary music and hymns. People worship freely and passionately.
While this is a typical service, we do allow flexibility for God to move in peoples lives as He chooses.
May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Pastor Chuck Sharp
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (John 1:1).
- in the blessed hope--the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming (Titus 2:13).
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6).
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- in water baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, acording to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galations 5:16-25).
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).