- 9:30AM - Sunday Morning Connection Group. We offer classes that are an in-depth study of the word of God.
- 10:30AM - Following Sunday School, we have Praise and Worship and then we have a sermon given by Pastor Chuck Sharp, which touches on the most asked questions about the church and what we believe, as well as a Biblical look at everyday life along with scripture.
- 7:00PM - On Wednesdays it is Family Night. There is something for every age. Pastor Chuck teaches in the main sanctuary.
- Men's Ministry
- This ministry is designed to encourage, inspire and challenge the men of this fellowship to enrich their lives through a deeper commitment to Jesus Christ and each other. We do this by having retreats, outdoor events, breakfasts, and personal accountablity.
- Women's Ministry
- The women's ministry ministers as unto Christ. The open heart of the WM's symbolizes womens inherent openness to the challenge of human needs. They're here to meet the needs of each woman through ministry and prayer, to help each woman learn to listen for God's direction in their lives and to find their place of ministry in the Church. They have a special ministry for specific needs. Come and share in God's love and fellowship with them. The women of New Hope meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month @ 7PM at the church for ministry and fellowship.
- Child care is provided for children ages birth through 3 years of age.
- Hope's Kids (Age 4 through Grade 5)
- Children begin each Sunday morning in the sanctuary joining in our corporate worship time. Immediately following our worship time, the children are dismissed to attend Hope's Kids in our Fellowship Hall until church is over. It is an irresistible exciting learning environment so exciting and unforgettable that kids want to come back every week. It is a place that teaches your children Biblical foundations that they can understand at their age. We provide creative ways to do this so they become excited about how much God loves them just the way they are. We teach them to discover their individual gifts. We teach them how and why we worship and pray.
- Royal Rangers
- Royal Rangers is a graded camping and scouting program designed to win boys to Christ and train them to become men of God. Outposts for ages 5 through 14 meet each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
- Girls Ministries
- Girls Ministries is a graded program for girls ages 5 through 18, designed to help develop their special talents for the Lord through Bible lessons and various handicrafts. The Girls Ministries meet each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
- Rainbows is a program designed for boys and girls ages 3 and 4 to prepare them to enter the Girls Ministries and Royal Rangers later on. Bible stories, games and crafts are featured each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
Worldwide and Local Ministry
- New Hope Assembly of God has a long-standing tradition of reaching out to the whole world with the gospel through a world missions program. Our church has joined in partnership with over 14 missionaries, both at home and abroad, and with other ministries in spreading the Good News, caring for the orphans and the aged, providing hope to persons bound by alcohol and drugs, starting new churches, training future Christian workers, etc. We presently provide monthly support for projects in North America, Latin America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Orient, Asia, and various islands and other locations. Although the cost is great, we believe we must give all we can, and do all we can to reach all we can. You are invited to share in this global outreach through your prayers and financial gifts to missions.
- We also have a Food Pantry that serves several families in Fairfield County each month. We also have outreaches that touch the lives of people of Lancaster, Ohio. We also minister in the local jails. We are here to serve both locally and abroad.