- Adult Ministries
- 9:30AM - We have a Sunday School class each Sunday morning. We meet together to study God's Word.
- 10:30AM - Following Sunday School, we have Praise and Worship and then we have a sermon given by Pastor John Dawson, which touches on the most asked questions about the church and what we believe, as well as a Biblical look at everyday life along with scripture.
- Men's Ministry
- This ministry is designed to encourage, inspire and challenge the men of this fellowship to enrich their lives through a deeper commitment to Jesus Christ. They meet the second Saturday of every month for fellowship and breakfast at 8:00am.
- Women's Ministry
- The women's ministry ministers as unto Christ. The open heart of the WM's symbolizes womens inherent openness to the challenge of human needs. They're here to meet the needs of each woman through ministry and prayer, to help each woman learn to listen for God's direction in their lives and to find their place of ministry in the Church. They have a special ministry for specific needs. Come and share in God's love and fellowship with them.
- Youth Ministry
- New Hope Youth Ministries meets every Sunday after morning service. A message is given that covers what teens need to learn about while preparing for adulthood.
- Children's Ministries
- Our children's ministries are designed to teach God's Word and to minister to children of all ages.
- Special classes and care are given to children ages birth to 5 years, each Sunday morning from 9:30am until church is over in their respective classrooms.
- For children from grades 1-5 we have Sunday School classes from 9:30 to 10:30am and then Children's Church from 10:30 until church is over.
- Child care is also provided for children ages birth through 3 years of age on Wednesday evening beginning at 6:30pm.
- Other special activities are provided throughout the year, such as Junior Bible Quiz (grade 4,5,6), Annual Picnic and special Holiday activities.
- Royal Rangers
- Royal Rangers is a graded camping and scouting program designed to win boys to Christ and train them to become men of God. Outposts for ages 5 through 14 meet each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
- Missionettes is a graded program for girls ages 5 through 18, designed to help develope their special talents for the Lord through Bible lessons and various handicrafts. The missionettes meet each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
- Rainbows is a program designed for boys and girls ages 3 and 4 to prepare them to enter the Missionettes and Royal Ranger ministries later on. Bible stories, games and crafts are featured each Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.
- Worldwide Ministry
- New Hope Assembly of God has a long-standing tradition of reaching out to the whole world with the gospel through a world missions program. Our church has joined in partnership with over 14 missionaries, both at home and abroad, and with other ministries in spreading the Good News, caring for the orphans and the aged, providing hope to persons bound by alcohol and drugs, starting new churches, training future Christiam workers, etc. We presently provide monthly support for projects in North America, Latin America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Orient, Asia, and various islands and other locations. Although the cost is great, we believe we must give all we can, and do all we can to reach all we can. You are invited to share in this global outreach through your prayers and financial gifts to missions.